Services We Provide
- Standardized evaluations for fine and gross motor, sensory and auditory processing, oral motor, feeding/swallowing, alternative/augmentative communication (AAC) and speech and language skills.
- Individual therapeutic treatment by licensed Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, and Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Sensory integrative, handwriting, self-help skills, play/social skills, motor planning and gait training, and coordination through meaningful activity.
- Feeding/swallowing therapy, articulation skills, and language development.
- Therapeutic activities to strengthen and promote improved skills in all undeveloped areas including cognition and executive functioning.
- Family training to promote carryover of therapy goals.
- Developmental Delay
- Failure to thrive
- Cerebral Palsy
- Genetic Syndromes
- Oral/Motor/Sensory/Swallowing Disorders
- Sensory Integrative Dysfunction
- Visual Difficulties/Low Vision
- Hearing Impairments
- Voice Disorders
THEY THINK IT’S PLAY…
WE KNOW IT’S WORK