Join Our Team
Physical Therapist – PRN/Part-Time
Coastal Pediatric Therapies, formerly known as Pediatric Therapies of Savannah has provided speech, physical, and occupational therapy to children of Savannah and the surrounding area for over 30 years. We are looking for a part time pediatric physical therapist to join our growing team. We believe children reach their maximum potential when in a place that is professional, comprehensive and fun. We provide occupational, physical and speech therapy services in a “kid” friendly environment. We treat children from birth to 18 years old. Our goal is to provide treatment that meets the highest professional standards in an environment that enhances each child’s functional abilities.
- Conduct patient assessments and evaluations to determine their physical abilities, limitations, medical histories and personal goals
- Communicate with physicians and other health care providers to confirm plans of care
- Advise family/extended family about the level of care the patient needs
- Provide physical therapy guidance, support and education during patient sessions
- Guide patients/families through home programs to assist in meeting therapeutic and personal goals
- Generate reports for patients and their physicians and families
- Current Georgia Physical Therapy certification
- Current National Physical Therapy Licensure
- Current CPR certification
- At least 3-5 years of experience providing therapy to the pediatric population (preferred)
- Willingness to participate in day to day needs of the business and assist with marketing
- Flexible, energetic, compassionate and caring
- Georgia Medicaid Provider number (preferred)
We will assist you with training in all phases of our Electronic Medical Record System and best practices for communication with schools and physicians.
Please fill out the form below or call us for this fantastic opportunity at (912)-354-4474. All inquiries are strictly confidential. We look forward to hearing from you.
THEY THINK IT’S PLAY…
WE KNOW IT’S WORK